View Single Post
  (#7144 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 9th 2014, 06:58 PM

--You pointed me in a direction, I researched, and I found something that it might be and shared it with you because I was excited. You also agreed to consult with people to try and help me, I gave you a possible place to start. Never once did I say that I diagnosed myself because I know it's dangerous, nor did I say that I wanted you to do it, I know you can't because it's unethical. I'm insulted that you sent me that. The one thing we all agree on is that I'm not stupid, don't tell me things as if I don't know them. I never should've bothered.

-- If it turns out that this is really what the problem is, it might mean that my dream is over. I want to go meet with you again to discuss this because you have the empathy I need. I need you to tell me that my life isn't over and that I haven't wasted 2 years, all my energy, and who knows how much money, just to have everything fall apart. Just like I knew it would.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; March 9th 2014 at 08:40 PM.