View Single Post
  (#7147 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 9th 2014, 09:37 PM

I'm addicted to this thread this week. Everything's so fucking topsy-turvy.

- I love you. I really do. I keep flitting between having to face reality and trying to stay desperately positive, but when I'm trying to face reality your texts are helping. I love that you care what happens and that you're letting me know what's going on. No one else has bothered texting me to fill me in. They mightn't realise I don't know anything. Thanks so so much for sending me stuff and for looking out to me, it actually brings tears into my eyes how much it means to me. Whatever ends up happening - and maybe it'll all be grand!! - you're great.

- I can't remember the last time I had a long kissing session like last night. I know last night was a bit weird but the kissing was great. Really helped keep my mind off things.

- I miss you so much. I do. I'm so glad that things have been ok with us the last week and (so far, anyway, I won't hold my breath) we seem to be dealing with this weird break up situation ok. I love how supportive you're being and God I'd love to just meet up with you and have you hold me and your words tell me it's ok.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.