View Single Post
  (#7148 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2014, 12:32 AM

I'm sorry I put a downer on your afternoon but to be fair, your earning money from surveys and thinking you can buy a car whilst going off buying other stuff like computer games and yet more SSD's is very unrealistic. Maybe you don't realise the actual costs of a car. You know... petrol, car tax, insurance, actually buying the car. I haven't opened my mouth about you going off saying you're trying to save money and comment on when you go spend it right up until now because I really hate it when you do it to me too but to be honest you're living in dippy land if you think you're going to afford all that by just sitting in your chair. Not to mention that sooner or later, your mum won't be able to keep up with paying for you to live in your flat, pay for your bills like electricity and water and nor will she be able to ferry you back and forth from place to place forever. I get your mum drives you nutty but at times like these you don't realise just how much you're taking her and your dad for granted. You pay absolutely nothing towards them looking after you and sure I know you've offered and their pride gets in the way but there comes a point where they won't be around any longer and you won't be able to hide behind your dreamworld anymore.