View Single Post
  (#7149 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 11th 2014, 01:02 PM

I love the NCH so much there's not even words for it. I've been happy every moment that I've spent in that building. I look forward to every shift. I love the spooky corridors, the smell of the staircase, the size, down to the red carpet. I love the bars, I love the bathrooms. I even love the changing rooms. It's like a second home to me. I've never felt more comfortable and more safe in a giant building. I love taking out the bottles. I love cleaning the tables. I love making the drinks. I love pulling pints. I love seeing backstage. I love everybody I work with. I love the chats and the banter and the fun and how there's always something to make me laugh uncontrollably. I love my uniform?? I love the food. I love the regime. I love the familiarity. I love the private jokes. I love the sense of security. I love all the giant old empty rooms and the creaky lift and the ghost stories. I love chopping lemons and getting ice. I love refilling the optics. I love clearing glasses. There isn't something that I don't absolutely love about this place and I can't bear the thought of not being allowed to do these things. Please please please let everything be ok.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.