View Single Post
  (#7627 (permalink)) Old
Vergil Offline
I am Jeff's Profile
Not a n00b

Points: 8,071, Level: 13 Points: 8,071, Level: 13 Points: 8,071, Level: 13

Re: Song/Quote of the day! - March 18th 2014, 05:09 AM

The war has begun and it's between you and you. There's nobody else on your way. This is what it takes. This is the sacrifice made for a greater good. It's called dedication. To the small things, to the little details. You aim small, you miss small. Because it's the small steps that ultimately climb mountains.

So why would you skip that workout? Why would you give up on that last rep? Why would you cheat on that meal? Why wouldn't you give in your absolute all? That's called effort. And time, it stops for no one. You've got one shot at this thing called life. So it's up to you to make it happen. You've got a choice where you spend every minute of your day. No one decides that but you.

When the dust is settled and everyone else packs it in, that's the critical moment. When no one else is there to tell you what to do. No one's watching you. It's on you to create that voice that goes on in your head. Is it gonna say "I'm gonna get five more?" Or is it gonna say "I've had enough. Let's go to the bar, let's relax." That voice is gonna be your biggest asset, or it will be your biggest enemy. But it's all on you. It's on you to let it fuel you. It's on you to be part of it and let it open up the possibilities.

Greatness is telling your friends "I can't go out tonight, I can't do drugs, I won't be the one to pick up that drink. I'll be the leader amongst all of you."

You're just one click away from having it all, but you just gotta put in the work first. You wanna be someone elite? You need to make up in your mind that you're gonna be elite. Nobody is born special. You see, they think it's genetics, they think it's God given. God is good, but they don't see this side. They don't see the drive, they don't see the rise up, they don't see the sacrifices, they don't see the continual hunger or the fury in my eyes. They don't see that I'll do whatever it takes to get there.

Talent means absolutely nothing if you don't own in on it and that comes with staying focused in your mind to push forward, push pass the pain, push pass the barriers. So you have one thing you have to do... GET COMFORTABLE BEING UNCOMFORTABLE!

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?"