View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Anxiety + feeling like I screwed up this paper = avoiding it and it's late!! - March 20th 2014, 10:38 PM

Awh love, sounds like you had a rough couple of days. I'm so sorry to hear you were getting stressed out. It seems like you have a lot on your plate.

Don't feel bad because you missed class. There's nothing you can do about it now so there's no point worrying - everyone misses classes time to time and you would honestly be shocked to hear how many people I know don't go into a class if they're 5 minutes late and just skip the whole thing. At least the interview went well!!

Remember editing a word count down is much easier than trying to come up with words you don't know. Just read over it and assess the chunks that you don't need. It's easier to take it in steps than if you keep thinking about the task as a whole - it can be overwhelming.

It sounds bad that your anxiety is affecting you at college. Have you tried talking to someone about this?? Even taking a time management course could help you feel a bit more on top of things.

Anxiety is a bitch. I hope you're okay.x

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.