Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#1383 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Screaming thread. - March 25th 2014, 10:20 PM

You know what?? I am seriously pissed off that you can't be arsed texting. If you're not into me you SAY it, you don't just stop talking. That's rude.
And if you're not into me - why not?? You SHOULD be into me. You're the one who was texting ME and flirting with ME and asking ME to go for drinks and the cinema and make a move on ME regardless of the fact that I'd just broken up with my boyfriend.
I'm pissed off that you were the first person I was intimate with in four years and you can't even bother staying in touch properly. No one else has been with me like that in a long time, and I didn't even want to give you that handjob, you kind of pressured me into it, if we're going to look at it that way. 'You won't regret it,' you said - yeah. I just didn't think you were an assholey kind of guy... you really didn't come off like that at all. But now that I lay down the facts: you never really asked me anything about my life, even losing my job, which you know I love, or my break-up, which directly affected us getting together.... you were nice enough until we eventually went a bit further (which I wasn't really ready to do, but the fact that we had to share a bed drunk kind of made it happen) and then you silently walked me back through town, didn't drive me home (that was understandable at the time but in the bigger picture now...) and have been sending me one text a day since. None of them offering to meet up or anything.
Maybe we'll just leave it... yeah?? The highly irritating thing is is that I'm not even MADLY into you, it was just really nice having a distraction and someone to kiss, and the idea that you mightn't be into me is just highlighting how crap I feel over losing my beautiful boyfriend last month and losing my wonderful job this week.
I'm just pissed off at you for not being the guy you were coming across as a month ago. You can fuck off.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.