View Single Post
  (#331 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful_Mess Offline
Trying to figure my life out..
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Beth

Points: 11,791, Level: 15 Points: 11,791, Level: 15 Points: 11,791, Level: 15

Re: what do you want to do before you die? - March 29th 2014, 10:03 PM

Welll I don't believe that I'm dying.That's just my beliefs. But IF I was to die..
I'd want for everything to be okay with me and the man I love..and I'd want to get married and have our family, liked we've talked about.
I'd also want to make sure my mother had everything she's ever wanted which would be a animal kennel. I'd want to see my lil brother get married and have kids of his own..I'd want to see my grandpa get his tire shop like he's been wanting. and I'd love to see the love of my life as happy and content as possible. I also would want to make sure my mom had her horse..and that she'd have help with it 24/7..I also would make sure she had her car fixed..if not fixed a good reliable car that she loved.
I believe that's about it..If theres anymore I'll post again.

Waiting is a sign of true love and patience,anyone can say "I love you" But not everyone can wait and prove it's true.

Some say it's painful to wait for someone,Some say it's painful to forget someone,But the worst pain comes when you don't know whether to wait or forget.

Last edited by Beautiful_Mess; March 29th 2014 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Spelled "car" wrong