View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
maer995 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Maria

Points: 6,059, Level: 11 Points: 6,059, Level: 11 Points: 6,059, Level: 11

Re: I think I have an ED but I'm afraid to tell my parents... - April 1st 2014, 06:45 PM

You just did the biggest step you needed to take, you admitted you have a problem and this is not very typical people with an ED wont admit they have a problem. You are very mature and obviously all your past experiences have taught you that your body isnt reacting well to what you are doing. You can stop whenever you want, there are a lot of more things you can do to stay thin and not eating shouldnt be one of them. Try a vegan diet, it will make you feel healthy and believe me you wont gain that much weight. Do exercise because it releases hormons that will make you feel happier, dont let hunger become a comfortable feeling because its not!! You are not too young to have this problems no one is ever too young or too old. The only help you need is yourself, you dont have to go to hospital you can start this yourself no one needs to know. Have breakfast tomorrow morning knowing that you can eat whatever you want cos what you eat for breakfast you will burn during the day (im not making this up btw!) If your stomach doesnt take it try with some coffee with milk and sugar! Buy some honey for when you feel like you might faint because its a very good source of energy. Dont be scared you can get through this you seem like a strong girl. Have snacks if you cant handle a whole meal. See how it goes and then if you realise you still cant eat then make up an excuse and go to hospital without your parents know.. stay strong and good luck xxx