View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful_Mess Offline
Trying to figure my life out..
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Beth

Points: 11,791, Level: 15 Points: 11,791, Level: 15 Points: 11,791, Level: 15

Unhappy Scratching or cutting - April 4th 2014, 03:56 AM

A urge to cut or scratch myself till I bleed is here....It won't go away, and I want it to go away...Sad thing is...I haven't cut in a month, but I miss it like fucking crazy...I miss the pain, and the blood and the feeling. WHY?
Thing is...I made a promise to never cut again...not just to my family or friends. But to God himself.
I cannot break that promise, I just can't. If I did I would disappoint him and my family.
But if I don't cut, then I'm stuck with the urge. But when it comes to promises to my family and God then I just can't be like Oh well, it won't hurt to do it this one time...
Why in the hell do I want to fucking cut, why in the hell do I miss the blood, pain ect.?????? Lately things have been fine, perfect actually...so why are the urges getting stronger???? Please someone help me on this..I don't want to be a failure on this...I don't want my mom to see me cutting again..becuz last time I got sooo addicted I almost loved it soo much I almost hit that vein...I came soo close to being in a casket..and soo close to be looking down and seeing my family grieve and cry over me....Sooo please help me... please?

Waiting is a sign of true love and patience,anyone can say "I love you" But not everyone can wait and prove it's true.

Some say it's painful to wait for someone,Some say it's painful to forget someone,But the worst pain comes when you don't know whether to wait or forget.