View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14

Re: Has anyone said weird things in school that ruined their reputation? - April 4th 2014, 09:49 PM

I think youre thinking too hard. Just be yourself. You know how I did it?
I just marched the first day like a national hero and started fucking around with everyone, telling lame jokes, making weird faces and just joking with anyone and everyone. Thats who I am. Thats why I dont fit in this forum.
Lets say im you and your hs is this forum. I am a straightforward guy who is very sarcastic with a weird sense of humour. I can joke on everything, even on some things that are frowned upon. But thats who i am. Im a joker, an idiot basically, also a smartass. If i dont fit in somewhere, ill go and find someone else. I wont force people into liking me. I mean, a lot of people just relax with me and enjoy life, but some people think of be as a bad person with bad sense of humour and someone who doesnt respect other people. I dont give a fuck what you think. Why do you give a fuck?

See that blank line above? Theres the number of how many fucks i give. You can:
A) like me
B) dislike me
There aint no C)... You dont like me? Fuck you. You do like me? Good for you mate, lets go on a beer.

So yeah, you need to find yourself. Who you are? What are your good sides, bad sides? How to work on the bad sides? Etc. Youre a quiet guy? Open up a bit. Theres a few quiet guys in my class that i speak to from time to time so they can open up a bit and relax.
High school can be stressful, I know. Dont think of it as a burden. When you find out who you are, make sure other people know it to. And then, they can either:
A) like you
or
B) go fuck themselves

PM me if you want to talk.

Also being the weirdest person is THE BEST FUCKING THING that could EVER happen to you. Because that my friend, means you dont blend in into the grey, fucked up, retarded crowd that makes 99% of the world. You are very much diffrent. And that is fucking awesome. Just learn how to use that weirdness in a good way.