View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Amorphous. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Hamed Khatiz

Points: 20,566, Level: 20 Points: 20,566, Level: 20 Points: 20,566, Level: 20

Improving Work Ethic. - April 13th 2014, 11:01 AM

Good evening ladies and gentleness, and just a warning before I begin, my apologies if there are any spelling mistakes or Autocorrect accidents, I have. To type this as quickly as possible because my iPad is dying LOL.

I just wanted to ask about work ethic, I have seen heaps of people. Office workers, tradesmen and eve football players, that just put 100% into everything they do and committ to everything they do, and I just want to ow what the secret is to improving your reliability and work ethic.

I am studying at the moment and I have been finding it difficult to remain focused when studying, but I see people who are writing at ten million miles an hour and continuing in for hours on end, how do people do it?

Hwo do people maintain their concentration bd their efficiency, because even when I want to continue on with some study, I always find myself finding something else to do, or ripping the page out and stfating again, and none of these habits e me anywhere.

I have a week off and I want to jar the most of it and be as efficient as u can. Give me some advice as to how .

How do people do it, I tell jealous .

Record time LOL, but this is probably hard to read . Although entertaining .

Thanks .

“At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place,
But believe that there is much more good in it than bad.
All you have to do is look hard enough,
And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey.”

~My Childhood Friend.