View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Iloveliam Offline
One direction luv
Not a n00b

Name: Abbey

Points: 7,383, Level: 12 Points: 7,383, Level: 12 Points: 7,383, Level: 12

Re: My dad and a school dance please help! - May 13th 2014, 09:55 PM

It's pretty hard to keep my dad out because he works at all the schools in the county (master electrician) so he's there a lot and is good friends with my princable and school deputy and school nurse and since he has a master key to the school I can't really keep him out of there to well. I already told my boyfriend(Liam) about how my dad might go and stay there. Liam said if I don't go then he's not gonna go. I can't just go there and say to my dad that we are just friends because my dad says the only guy I'm allowed to talk to is Joey who is my friend and the only reasons I can talk to him is because he's the nurses son and he does tae-kwon-do with me (we are both 2nd degree black belts) so our family's all know eachother and everything but even him I'm still not allowed to text or call or anything but anyways, if my dad goes then I won't go and since I'm
Moving 8 hours away this summer it's prob the last time I'll see a bunch of my friends besides at school for a while. I know I'm only 13 so I have to listen to my dad but sometimes I feel like his rules are way to stickt. He won't let me go anywhere with friends or have friends over or ever go on a roller coaster without him. We arnt very close at all so how do I bring this up??