View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
stacheldraht Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,701, Level: 11 Points: 5,701, Level: 11 Points: 5,701, Level: 11

Unhappy Lost in (at?) college - May 22nd 2014, 01:40 AM

Ok, first of all, sorry for my English. Not my native language and yeah, you know.
So, I'm at the first year of Psychology in one of the best uni's of my country. It took me one year of giving up on everything and studying the whole day to get where I am. I used to sleep six hours per day and didn't even have time to eat in a table some days. It was so hard I almost break down. But I did the test, I got a good grade and now I'm living by myself in another city just to study. The problem is: I don't know if I want to study Psychology. I only chose it because my time was ending and I had to choose something. But now, some days, I can't barely bare it. I mean, I really like what I'm learning, I like the place, I like the people and I like living alone. But there is something that is just wrong in all of this. I don't know what it is, yet. Sometimes in the middle of the class my mind just float away and I think about how I'm only there because I'm living in na automatic mode and how I don't want to be a psychologist. Yet, I jsut don't know what I want to be. I don't even know what I am! I mean, I'm seventeen. I shouldn't have to think about things like that when I'm so Young. But then I just have to and I get so sad. Right now, I'm not even sad! I don't feel a thing. I'm numb and I can't take this anymore. I know I want to study Antropology and Criminology but the first one won't get me Jobs and the last one is in Portugal, and I don't have Money to study there. What should I do? I'm tired and I just want to give up on everything.