View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: I am being bullied on a texting application for the littlest of very minor reasons, and I feel like I am a bad person - June 4th 2014, 03:17 AM

Hey there,

I agree that going to a site that has a moderating team, such as teenhelp, would probably be a better idea then going to a site that doesn't. If you go to a site that has moderation it would enable you to report the people who are bullying you and, hopefully, help you work on getting some type of resolution to the problem. Also, if you are being bullied it would be a good idea to block the people that are bullying you so that you don't have to deal with them any longer.

I know how hard it can be to feel as though you don't have anyone that cares about you but I believe that with time you will find people who care about you. Right now you might not have found those people but they are out there you just have to hang in there until you work towards finding those people.

I know that self harm seems like the answer to your problems but in the end it will only make things worse. You are harming yourself and you don't deserve to be harmed in that way. I think it would be a really good idea for you to reach out to someone about your self harm so that you can work on finding a resolution to your problems and work on getting to a better place.

I really hope that this helped and if you need anything please feel free to message me.