Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#1582 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - June 6th 2014, 01:55 AM

We started at the same time, she is incredibly unprofessional with the maturity level of a 10-12 year old, yet I'M the one who is getting nearly failed on purpose,threatened, and told that I don't belong in the profession while she moves on no problem. I will NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT

You tell me that I shouldn't be one if I'm going to have a perfectly normal reaction to an incredibly difficult situation, but you can be one no problem and you're already in it. I say that if you're going to tell someone that, you shouldn't be one either. I've had it happen to me which is all the more reason to react that way and it doesn't matter if you know that or not, reactions like yours are the reason why I don't tell people. I seriously hope you learn a lesson about watching what you say.

If she treats her students in ANY way that resembles the way she treated me, I feel sorry for them. Yet another example of someone who threatened me while getting through no problem and acting the complete opposite of acceptable. They both threatened me and treated me like crap and I'M the unprofessional one?! Yeah, I don't think so, try again!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte