View Single Post
  (#7346 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 7th 2014, 10:54 PM

-- I will never lose respect for you, but if you didn't intend for me to ask for your help in an e-mail, then you shouldn't have told me to send it and written down your e-mail for me.

-- Okay I was considering that as an option in the fall since it's cancelled this summer, but they are my 2 options and I can't do it again with either of them, even if they let me. Why? I HATE her theory of choice (and bonus: If I have this disability there is proof that her theory is counterproductive for people who have it) and he called me demanding, disrespectful, and unprofessional when I am NONE of those things and threatened my career before trying to fail me. ON PURPOSE! And for the record, I'm not stocking you; I'm just trying to make scheduling an appointment with you as easy as possible. I'd start with somebody else, but they're all going to say I need you. Do you have ANY IDEA how hard you are to get a hold of?!?!

-- I think your theory of choice is crap and a disability is likely the reason that it doesn't work on me. I don't choose everything. I chose to fight and live. If you want to believe that I chose the brain damage that came along with that, that's your choice, but it's not mine.

-- " I just hope she doesn't become too demanding" If this is all true, I have RIGHTS and I intend to FIGHT for them. That's not demanding or arguing, it's advocating for myself. Good practice for my future career which I refuse to believe is going to fall apart.

-- It would be REALLY nice if I didn't feel like the only one who hasn't given up on me.

--You've officially destroyed my confidence to the point that I'm afraid to BREATHE WRONG, let alone offer any kind of help to people! You're supposed to train me into the profession, not scare me out of it. Somebody might want to do something about this. If I weren't this stubborn, it's clear at this point that I would NEVER succeed at ANYTHING!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; June 8th 2014 at 05:34 AM.