View Single Post
  (#416 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14

Re: Your Religious and/or Spiritual Beliefs - July 27th 2014, 10:30 AM

My parents raised a christian. My society raised a atheist.
But I'm other. I believe in a higher force but not like a God. Maybe a more developed alien species. I cant fanthom that we're alone in the vast reaches of space.
I believe in evolution. I believe in science.
I dont believe in God, nor angles or demons. I dont believe in hell and I dont believe in heaven. I dont believe in the Bible, in the Kur'an or in something else.
Some people say theres something more we cannot see. I agree. There is no evidence that proves that there isnt an alien sitting by me, but i cannot see, hear, touch or smell him. Some people say that they believe in what they can see, smell, hear or touch. I think those people lack the necessary brain power. You cannot touch, smell, hear or see x-rays, gamma waves, wifi signals. Half of the technology works that way.

Believing in a higher force some may call God, that I can do. But I wouldnt call him a God. I would call it a civilization, or an individual with such knowledge that we will never be able to understand. That I can believe.
But I believe he is also humble to say that he is only another organism, he is just immortal and timeless.
I do not know what is out there. People believe what they are thought to believe, and what they want to believe.
Because of religion, wars raged, people were killed, women were defiled, children were tortured and buried and cities were destroyed. All because the human race is so stupid, so selfish, so blind and so arrogant that our own progress will be our grave.
To as why we exist, I also do not know.
Humans are parasites. We cannot exist without a planet with a suitable atmosphere, but our planet can live without us. We destroy forests, we pollute rivers, we drain lakes, we cause earthquakes, we are the reason the world is unbalanced.
"We torture and kill two billion sentinent living beings every week. 10,000 entire species are wiped out every year because of actions of one, and we are now facing the sixth mass extinction in cosmological history. If any other organism did this, a biologist would consider them a virus." - Philip Wollen

But after all, we are all only human. A organism with 300 trillion cells, existing on a piece of rock, lesser than a grain of sand in a desert, destined for a few quick trips around a little star, untill our existence is extinquished.

That is what I believe in.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.