View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I've been here a while

Name: Lauren

Points: 24,303, Level: 22 Points: 24,303, Level: 22 Points: 24,303, Level: 22

Re: Feeling lost and lonely. - July 30th 2014, 07:39 PM

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I've never been through anything like this, but I know it must be very tough for you to lose someone whom you were so close to. I want you to know that you're not alone though, even if it might feel like you are. There are always people out there to talk to, whether it be here on TeenHelp or somewhere else. Have you ever tried writing in a journal about what you're going through? You could always try putting it in letter form, such as to your nan. It might help you open up and help release those feelings.

I use to feel like people around me didn't really care about me as well, but I think you just need to put yourself out there and meet the people that do care. Unfortunately, a lot of people aren't so great and they aren't good friends who will support you, but if you put out the effort towards finding the ones that will stick with you, you will. I think you should also talk to your parents. I know your relationship with them isn't as strong, but you should try to get closer to them so you can have a good relationship with them as well and be able to open up to them.

I hope this helps you a bit, and even though I haven't had much experience with this, you can always talk to me if you ever want to. My inbox is always open.

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."