View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Online dating... Can't keep up - August 2nd 2014, 07:17 PM

Ok so you'll notice the other day I made a post. I decided to try online dating but I swear to god I have like 10 guys messaging me a day since I signed up. 3-4 of them seem pretty cool and one of those guys I have since started texting. A 5th guy seemed interesting until he insisted on getting my cell number a little to hard (it was just awkwardly put for me, but he probably didn't mean for it to be that way,, it just put me ff a little bit.

I don't know how to keep up. I can't spend 24/7 trying to keep up with these messages, but I am also determined to keep up with them because I am feeling ready for meeting guys and I've had no luck with meeting them in "real life"... So I would love tips on how I can keep up and be polite, shoe interest etc without it taking over my time.

Also another thing is that I don't really now how to transition from place to place and ow many guys I can reasonably talk to? If one guy seems cool but definitely isn't my type should I stop communicating with him even if we could be friends? If you talk to a guy for quite a while but it starts going somewhere with another, what then? I guess no one wants to be " just friends" here but why would I turn down a friendship?

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions