View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Loserboyy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Max

Points: 5,967, Level: 11 Points: 5,967, Level: 11 Points: 5,967, Level: 11

Question Problems with my period?? (Kind of gross and descriptive) - August 3rd 2014, 05:13 AM

My period is about 2 weeks late. Usually I would be thrilled about this because not getting my period eases up my dysphoria, but I'm actually getting really worried. Instead of blood, there's been a bit of.... Brownish goo? I have no idea how to describe it. I noticed it a few days ago before going to bed and thought that it was my period starting, so I put in a tampon. When I woke up, there was no blood on the tampon and there was a weird brown stain. It's in a very small amount and I don't notice it until I check for it, but my body has been producing this stuff for the past week and it's freaking me out. I had cramps yesterday and my chest was sore, but even though I'm getting all the signs, all I get is spots of this reddish-brown stuff. It's much thicker and gooier in consistency compared to blood. I'm not sexually active at all and I've been recovered from an eating disorder (which made me lose my period) for 2 years and my weight is definitely healthy so I don't think that's a problem. I haven't had any medical issues other than this. Do you think it's serious enough to see a doctor about or should I just wait it out and see what happens?