View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Paint Offline
ετεɾṉαl ɾεṡτ †
Average Joe

Points: 7,973, Level: 13 Points: 7,973, Level: 13 Points: 7,973, Level: 13

Re: Feeling lost and lonely. - August 3rd 2014, 08:45 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I recently lost my grandpa who lived with me for all my life, and I'm 18. I am pretty much in the exact same boat as you are right now and I'm here to tell you that we can get through this together. We can be each other's support system! You're so strong for enduring everything, believe me, and your nan is watching over you right now with a big smile I'm sure! She should be proud of you for being so loving and caring. I'm sorry you don't really have people you can talk to about this in your real world, that must make the situation a lot harder. I kind of feel the same sometimes and it isn't fun at all.

Some things you could do are maybe journal or find a support group online (cough, TeenHelp, cough)! There are people who care about you and your feelings, maybe not in your physical world! If you ever need to PM/VM me, it's open. I just hope you continue to stay as strong as you are.

Another thing you could do is work on some sort of project in honor of your nan. I'm always doing fun things with my grandpa's room like decorating it in honor of him or just little artsy things. It might make you feel better. You could even try writing a note in a bottle to your nan and letting it go somewhere.

Best of luck.

You can come through this!