View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Cece16thnote Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sierra

Points: 7,207, Level: 12 Points: 7,207, Level: 12 Points: 7,207, Level: 12

Bipolar Depression - August 5th 2014, 06:38 AM

So... I have had problems all my life with what now many people believe to be bipolar depression. Which to me makes a long of sense with everything that happens... But the thing is, is i really want to go and get help for it. I don't like it happening and i thought i could handle it on my own but the swings are really hard and well i can't control them. I just know they are happening. I wanna ask my parents to take me but then they are going to ask why and well they never believe me. They call me a drama queen and say i am just over reacting. It took them 3 days to take me to the doctors when i broke my arm because they thought i was lying about the pain. That's the only injury that has been taken care of. Because they never believe me. The swings have gotten so much worse and i am really scared of what might I may do because of them. I have only cut myself once but that has only been because i have worked really really hard not to keep anything around me that I could do anything like that again... any advice?

CeCe

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong