View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
PureStorm Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 8,585, Level: 13 Points: 8,585, Level: 13 Points: 8,585, Level: 13

Re: Online dating... Can't keep up - August 5th 2014, 05:25 PM

Yes, it is what it is. You'll have to shoot some of them off, some of who might be special persons. But yes, you only got so much time. Trust your gut feeling is all I can say, I suppose.

About the initiating - as a woman, you are almost guaranteed a response if you do. Try with a guy profile :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wallflower~ View Post

It's not a creative effort I mind. It's when they come on sooooo strongly. And I'm like holy shit slow down!
I didnt assume you mind a creative message. But my pal used to be one who wrote really cool messages, and took it slow. Hardly ever got a response (he's not a model). Today he starts it dirty on his very first message, taking maybe 30 seconds to write one or just copy pasting. Couldn't talk him out of it yet. He's simply doing the opposite of what he did before, because what he used to do wasn't rewarding at all (I looked at the messages, they were really well written and gave stuff to talk about). Try to understand why some people are the way they are.

I hope you find who you're looking for

Quote:
"In summary, men experience systematic discrimination in parenting, domestic violence policies, education, criminal sentencing, paternity, forced labor, military conscription, public health policies, genital integrity, false accusations, reproductive rights, portrayal by the media and in the coverage of their issues by the news media."
http://www.avoiceformen.com/