View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Takoda Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kristin

Points: 7,963, Level: 13 Points: 7,963, Level: 13 Points: 7,963, Level: 13

Re: I'm 13 gay and lonely - August 9th 2014, 06:44 AM

Hey there, I can understand what you're feeling.

I came out as bisexual to my parents about two years ago, and they said they didn't care.

But then I found out that my dad doesn't believe that I'm bisexual, and that it's "just a phase". My mom doesn't think it's true either, and for the longest time, I was being harassed by my homophobic younger brother before he found out his sexuality as being bisexual as well.

Anyways, I know the feeling of not being "lonely", but just wanting someone to connect to and relate to without worries or problems.

And about what your friend said, that's not cool at all. I'm really sorry they said that; that's awful. My parents also use that word. They call me all sorts of names that are probably things I shouldn't post on this public forum, but you get the idea. And also, they use gay as a synonym for stupid. All the time. So your friend reminds me of my parents, in a way.

But I think you should know that you can trust people. It might take time, but you just have to find the right people to be around. And even then, they will come to you in time; you just focus on being you, and eventually, things will work out. it sounds completely stupid and cheesy, but I promise you, that's the truth.

But I can relate to you, and I'm really sorry you feel as if you have to hold back who you are because of your current situation. But I promise you that things will get better, and you'll find people, such as myself, that are in similar situations. You're not alone in this, is what my main point is~

Constantly lost and found~