View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
thatonelady Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,522, Level: 10 Points: 5,522, Level: 10 Points: 5,522, Level: 10

Dating/Casual Sex - CONFUSED! - August 11th 2014, 07:35 AM

I've been on and off with this guy for almost one year now. We'd hang out, and we'd basically act like boyfriend/girlfriend. I've been introduced to almost all his friends, and they see us together like we are dating. Our "status" to me is basically a Flirtationship - (More than a friendship less than a relationship) . Anyways, he go sometimes weeks without talking to me, or he flakes on me a lot, but act like nothing is wrong... I lost my virginity to him two months ago, and he was great through the whole experience. After this we hung out a couple times, and then completly stopped talking. I did or might even still have feelings for him, because I sometimes feel attached to him. I can go without being with him ALL the time, but I know if he get's another girl, or is with someone else it's going to break my heart. I dont' know about the girls he's been with or if Im the only one he's been sleeping with..

Last night he invited me to his friends party, and we ended up fooling around, and he passed out from being so drunk. He texted me the next day apologizing for some of his actions and invited me over to make it up to me. We watched movies/talked and then had sex, about 3 times. lol. We'd just cuddle and watched tv together til I went home.

I can admit I do feel like he's been leading me on for a while, but I don't have the balls to call him out on it. I hate conflict, and I know if we become "Friends with Benefits" one of us is going to get hurt AKA, me. I don't understand what he wants. He's a great guy when we're together and understanding and we act like we're dating in plublic when we're together. But, I can't help but feel I'm going to get really attached to him. I'm confused because I would love to have a serious relationship with him but I doubt he wants that.

How should I talk to him about this? & If he does want to be friends with benefits, I don't. What should I say or do?