View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26

Re: Am i pregnant? confused? - August 13th 2014, 10:55 PM

Technically there is a possibility, all be it small, that you could get pregnant from this. While he didn't ejaculate at that moment, sperm can still come out of the penis at anytime during arousal.

It is much more likely that you are just late. But if you do not get your period in a week, I would suggest that you take a pregnancy test just to be sure. Pregnancy tests can be bought over the counter at most grocery stores or pharmacies.

To answer your question if a virgin can get pregnant, the answer is yes. If semen comes in contact with the vagina there is a possibility of pregnancy occurring. If you plan on being intimate again with guys in the future, I would highly recommend that he at least wear a condom. Any contact with genitalia comes with the worry of catching something. You do not have to have sex to get an STD.

Hopefully this is all just stress and you will get your period soon. It is also possible that you could just skip a period due to stress. But like I said, if you are late for a week, take a test just to be sure. It will help with your peace of mind as well!

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~