View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: I think I have an eating disorder, what do I do? - August 21st 2014, 04:49 AM

Hey there,

We can't diagnose you because we are not professionals.

It is important for you to know that forcing yourself to throw up is really dangerous. One of the things that it can do is mess with the potassium levels in your body and if they become low enough it can cause a heart attack. Eating disorders in general are very dangerous and I think that it would be wise for you to talk to someone about your habits so that you could work on getting help for this. Some people you could consider talking to are your parents, a teacher, a nurse at your school or a counselor. I know that reaching out can be really hard to do but in the end it will be beneficial because it will help you work towards getting the help that you deserve.

If you feel like you need to lose weight the best thing to do would be to go to a doctor and have them help prepare a healthy weight loss plan for you. If you are under a weight management plan with your doctor they will be able to ensure that you are doing things the healthy way which is the most important thing.

I hope that this helped in some way and if you need anything please feel free to message me. I would be more then willing to chat with you.