View Single Post
  (#7424 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 27th 2014, 07:42 PM

So many memories I don't want to forget. Like the time we got up out of bed at 3am to make crisp sandwiches and eat them on the balcony (and you guys had no idea what they were!) And the time we were playing beer pong with your mum and she kept making jokes about you. And when we slept on the sofa cushions on the floor and we kept falling into the crack between them. And the first time you let me hold the snake and I was pure terrified. And the terrifying Silent Hill trailer. And when we tried to watch Don Jon but kept falling asleep... and when you showed me The Boondock Saints. And when we ordered those three pizzas. And when we spent literally the whole day in bed and only got up in the evening to go and et ice cream. And when you guys had the baby bird. And when Amp kept staring at us while we ate crisps. And tried to join in when we had sex. And when my hair would always be tangled and I had to borrow your comb to fix it before work. And how we'd always say goodbye at the top of the steps by the station. And the morning after the first time we kissed and I didn't feel ready to hold hands with you yet but we walked through Logan Square and bought a cookie and an orange juice in the little coffee shop. And the first time that I stayed over and we lay together and the energy was amazing and we both wanted something but I said no (and then regretted it for ten days until it properly happened.) And after the first time we had sex and then we lay and talked for a little while before we fell asleep. And that music you used to always put on when we got into bed. And after the first time that we seriously fooled around and we were really falling for each other and then I cried my eyes out over Sean dying that day and you didn't try to shush me, you held me and you kissed me til I stopped crying and then you told me that even though he was gone I had to remember that at least I was a little bit part of his life. And when we used to send sneaky little texts to each other during work and none of our co-workers had any idea what was going on. And the time we came back from the shop and the dog had knocked over the bin and the water bowl and the food bowl. And the first time we kissed and the room was roasting and we were sweaty as hell but we were happy and then you said 'I wanted to kiss you for the longest time...' And when you guys played that song and I thought 'Yes, I think I want to have sex with you.' And how we agreed that being naked was great but taking off each other's clothes was one of the best parts, and we'd always put our clothes back on before we had sex again. And when we were both secretly hoping that the other person wouldn't want to go to the strip club either so we could stay at home and have the house to ourselves. And how we hated saying goodbye to each other every morning or night. And how you thought my Wisconsin accent was funny. And the first time I came over and I wanted to get with you a lot but I wasn't sure if you wanted me over just as a friend. And when we were all drinking in work and we just talked to each other at the bar for two hours and I couldn't wait to get home to you and fuck you. And the first time we really started chatting after that never-ending open tab party and I'd been dying for it to finish so I could follow you to the pub, and then the two of us talked for pretty much all night and I realised I liked you but I wasn't ready to kiss you (and in hindsight that worked out okay.) And when we went to the pub for lunch with the guys and we all didn't really like our food. And when we went to play pool that morning and ended up chatting with everyone. And spending all those stunning August days inside in bed, never getting enough of each other. And the time we both managed to oversleep after we had sex for the second time and you missed that guy who came to visit and I nearly missed Lollapalooza. And the time you came to meet me at the station in the pouring rain and the first thing you said was 'You look pretty' and we got drenched just walking back to yours. And how much you care about your mum and how she would always say hi to me when she was on the phone to you. And when I overheard your phone conversation with her and the way you said 'Next Thursday' with so much sadness and I knew she'd asked what day I was leaving. And when you gave me the piece you'd written for me and I never thought it was cheesy at all, I thought it was beautiful. And our last day together when we lay and talked and cried and I told you about the cutting and we said lots of things. And when we made burgers that really hot day last week and then you told me about being arrested. And how we randomly thought 'Fuck it' last Monday night and went to meet D and J and held hands and kissed and didn't care what they thought, and they didn't even glance at us twice. And how everybody was rooting for us to get together, so much that when they found out we'd been together for a month no one was even surprised. And when K said 'So what did you get up to this weekend?' and I said 'I... had some pretty great sex this weekend' and she screamed and said how happy she was. And how after the first intense night we spent together you put up a status that said you were uncontrollably happy. And listening to all the Kings of Leon. And that time we both got lost trying to find each other. Oh God...

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.