View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Its.Just.Angie Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Angie

Points: 10,038, Level: 14 Points: 10,038, Level: 14 Points: 10,038, Level: 14

Re: Social Anxiety and Working...? - August 28th 2014, 01:34 AM

hi there,

I also been diagnose with both anxiety and social anxiety. I understand how difficult it is!! And I could hardly hold my first job and only worked about 6 months!! Then I had another job... But it was a summer job but I got through it but there are more calmer jobs I washed dishes at a restaurant and I worked at a warehouse. You can also be a those people who clean hotels rooms too!

But I strongly recommend seeing a doctor or counselor or someone to help you get through the anxiety you don't have to suffer alone! It may be really scarey but it is a lot easier to deal with it!

The best advice I can give you is to fight it.. Yes It may be extremely difficult! I have done it myself... Make yourself say Hi to some people and stuff... It will be really hard at first, but it does get easier it gets harder if you isolate or stay hidden and it will make you more scared to be out in public and stuff like that. You don't have to do it now.. Or tomorrow.. Or the next year.. Fight it when you are ready too!

I hope this kinda helped! You're not alone! And feel free to PM/VM me anytime

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.