View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
nintendude Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: cob

Points: 5,915, Level: 11 Points: 5,915, Level: 11 Points: 5,915, Level: 11

gf's parents indirectly made us break, made her see someone else - August 31st 2014, 08:09 PM

*i have a much longer, elaborated, emotion heavy post ready about this topic. however, i found it so ridiculously long that most people dont even bother to read it. if youre genuinely interested in more detail, then just ask me if you'd like that long post, or just ask for detail in general that you would like clarified.*

background on some main characters:
me: senior in high school. guy#2: senior in high school. her: sophomore in high school, absolutely gorgeous. her mother is filipino, her father is white.

me and my girlfriend are on a break, which has gone for two weeks. through our relationship (10 months, her shortest and my first), we knew that her mom hated me (i think part of it is just a bad first impression, but her mother says it is because i am filipino), but at the start of our relationship, we chose to try and fight it anyway, thinking she would come to terms with it eventually. unfortunately, her mother's hate for me has been consistent to the point where my girlfriend was made uncomfortable by her mother, who would always talk badly about me. they would also refuse to let us hang out.

she said because her parents made her feel that way, she didnt want to officially date me anymore to get away from her parents' hate. she also admitted that she started to like someone else because he would be someone her mom likes: a nice looking tall white guy who is wonderful at first impressions with adults. she wanted to get the feel of being out with someone her parents liked. she wanted a break so she wouldnt feel like she was cheating since she was having these feelings, and to try out other guys and have this experience since i was never able to be someone she could hang out with because of her parents.

we both still love each other and are remaining best friends, though it is a little bit hard for us at the moment. she knows that i am hurting and she still cares for me and thus doesnt want me hurt. but she still has a desire to try this other guy out. she said i was a perfect boyfriend. at first she said she hoped to just be able to experience these things with other guys in her high school career, and that the possibility of coming back to me was there. im scared that she may like this other guy more simply because her parents like him and not because he is better than me, and she said this is a possibility as well. she said if her parents had liked me in the first place, she would have never had started having eyes for another guy. she feels now that she has to choose between me or him. most of our friends feel that this entire thing is wrong, and they all acknowledge that i am a much better person than this other guy. many other problems lie in this. but we're just not sure what to do, how to cope, etc.

p.s. she has an account on this site and also posted something about us involving cheating. props to you if you can find it. she hasnt been on for a few weeks.