View Single Post
  (#7440 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 5th 2014, 02:01 AM

- I still dream about you all these years later. I guess these days I'm just thinking about all of the people I wronged, and you were the first one. It always startles me to dream of you, for in my dreams we are still happily in love. In last night's I was still with my current boyfriend, but since he and I have an open relationship I told him that you were someone I still dated on and off, when I could see you, though I haven't seen you in five and a half years.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if we could have stayed together. I don't think I am worse off with the way things went, but dear God I wish I had treated you differently. All these years later, and I still miss you. I wonder if you miss me too, or if I'm just some crazy bitch who broke your heart, screwed up your life and put you in therapy. I really hope it's the former.

- I felt put on the spot yesterday. The answer to that question is actually "I don't know." It's true that that isn't the most important thing to me, but it is somewhat important. I don't know if I could be in a committed relationship with someone who doesn't share that interest with me.

- I never wanted to be like this in front of you. I know you wanted to see it, but I don't want you to. Please forgive me.

- I am reluctant to tell you things because I feel like you treat me like a child when I do. I'm 24 years old; I don't need the parent-child dynamic, and especially not from you. When you treat me it feels like you don't trust me to make my own decisions, and that's not fair. I think I have proven myself quite capable of making reasonable, rational decisions, so I am going to ask that you give me some credit.