View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
jsmith42000 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,444, Level: 10 Points: 5,444, Level: 10 Points: 5,444, Level: 10

Exclamation 18 y/o virgin, didn't get erection before sex - September 8th 2014, 08:34 PM

I am an 18 year old virgin, freshman in high school, and horny as ever. I mean, REALLY horny. I have yet to walk anywhere on campus without getting at least a quarter chub. Horny college kid, you get the idea.

So, I met this girl at a party not last friday, but the friday before, and we had been hanging out all week, and it is most likely that we will date in the coming weeks. Last Saturday, after we get back from going out to eat, we hang out in my room for a while. We start making out, one thing leads to another, and before I know it we’re both naked and she’s ready to have sex. But when it came time for my pants to come off, I was only 60% erect, and as we kept the foreplay going, I was slowly getting softer; she tried jerking me off for a bit, and I even rubbed my dick against her pussy to try and get myself hard, and it didn’t work (she has a nice ass body too). Luckily for me, she decided at the last minute that she didn’t want to go all the way, since we have only known each other for a week (She’s from SE Asia, where the culture is more conservative regarding sex, and she was reluctant to even kiss me only a week ago, I just made all the right moves to get to where I got).

I’m not worried as much about her noticing that I wasn’t completely hard, because she commented on the fact that I have a fairly large dick, and she really likes me and is still into me because I saw her again Sunday and spent some time with her.

This is really freaking me out, I have wanted to have sex so much in the last year and continually lost the opportunity, and was so sexually frustrated that I was ready to pull my hair out. And now that I was finally in the position, I didn’t get an erection. That was the last thing I ever thought would happen before I lost my virginity.

I did some research online, and I found that it was a common problem among some men, and that they refer to it as “stage fright.” I read that I just need to not think about it as much because then it will never happen, but I’ve always been one to overthink things, I overthink everything, and I am worried sick that it’s going to happen again. I’m completely scatterbrained right now, it’s all I’ve been thinking about today during my classes, and I can’t hardly focus on anything except her and what happened that night.

So my question is, what should I do from here? How can I get this out of my head and think positively? What are your personal experiences (If you have them) with getting “stage fright”? I need help, I’m a wreck.