Thread: Triggering: School ISSUE
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: School ISSUE - September 9th 2014, 03:22 AM

Hi there,

Honestly, I don't think there is such a thing as normal. In my opinion, normal is just a setting on the dryer and nothing more. Everyone has their own way of living and that would be considered their 'normal'. You know?

Maybe it would help if you make a schedule for homework and assignments and stick to that. Perhaps you can do homework when you get home so you can relax later. You can do them in a certain order - most challenging class to easiest, first class to last, etc. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you're struggling academically. I'm sure your teachers would appreciate your asking.

I think you should talk to your guidance counselor about how you're feeling. She might have some recommendations for ways to cope during class. I can assure you, you won't bother your counselor. She's in that profession, she is a counselor because she likes to help people - that's her job. If you or your mom have spoken to her before like you have mentioned, she's somewhat aware of what you're going through and seeing her will benefit you.

Take care!

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers