(#1 (permalink)) Old
thestorysofar- Offline
defend pop punk
Not a n00b

Name: Ally

Points: 7,372, Level: 12 Points: 7,372, Level: 12 Points: 7,372, Level: 12

Question Crushing but have a boyfriend..? - September 21st 2014, 03:42 AM

Okay, hi everyone

I have a long term relationship at the moment, and we're going to have our 1 year anniversary on October 31st. Anyways, I am deeply in love with this person and I could never imagine being with someone else, also we live 1,908 miles away from each other. I've just recently moved away from my partner and it's been hard going to school without them and not seeing them all the time, but we're getting through it quite nicely.

Anyways, I've been going to school and whatnot and have met really cool people that im glad to be friends with now. But a dilemma has come up. I think I have a crush on someone else. While dating my current boyfriend.

I don't know anything about my crush or whatever you want to call it, and I wouldn't want to throw my relationship that I have now away for someone that I dont even know. I'm not saying I have feelings for this new person, I just find them really attractive and a bit of a crush.

The question I wanted an answer to is, is this a bad thing?? To have a crush on someone as you're already dating someone? I don't really know.

Thanks in advanced for all your help and answers.

bullshit, you fucking miss me.