View Single Post
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
ElectricWizard Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11

Re: My girlfriend self harms - September 22nd 2014, 10:12 PM

My god, I can't stop thinking about that root beer! Too bad they're a little rare here in England.

Negatively, my friend says she found plaster wrappers on the floor...I don't think my baby girl hasn't gone a day without cutting for near 2 damn weeks...

She cut today, but I believe today ended with a high. Had a funny moment.

Usually, I'm the romantic one and my girlfriend loves romance, but can't do it! So today when she's finally being romantic, this real intimate hug and she says 'I love you' and I have to ruin it by saying 'what?' It was so funny, and I'm never usually the one to ruin these moments! I did tell her I love her though, and I've written to her today.

To be honest, some days I can be truly terrified and heart broken when she cuts, those days are days when I am unable to see her, sometimes days when I do see her.
Days when I do see her however, I take it more easily, because I'm able to see her and comfort her and help her through.

When I was running after her because of that little box, I never felt so heart broken in my life, to see how protective of the blades she has used to cut her skin open with. I should of grabbed them, because what good would they do? But worser damage would of happened if I'd taken them from her...

She's not a smily girl, neither is she depressed. She's angry and I understand, by the way the world has treated her. It's not normal to have so much rage in a girl, to completely destroy her room, to fight with people older than her, revel against her mom, walk out of lessons. She's angry, she needs love and I love her more than I love myself, more than she loves herself. I love her. And I'll be there 'till the end!