View Single Post
  (#7504 (permalink)) Old
rosepetal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,441, Level: 14 Points: 9,441, Level: 14 Points: 9,441, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 25th 2014, 02:09 PM

I don't know how to express/explain this.. There's no way you guys would get it. Can you just fuck off?? The thing is I know you're asking out of concern for me, with good intention.. But it's just so .. Annoying and frustrating. And like, you just said all these things and built up a case of what you don't like about her, and she's my closest friend. You really don't seem to get that it's of course much more complicated than you make it out to be. Also like we've already discussed this (!) I thought we could have established by now that WE SAW THAT DIFFERENTLY and it did not get to me/upset me/hurt me/or anything (!!!!!!!!!) also don't you see how great she is ?!? Don't you see how much she's given me, and means to me, and does for me and helps me !?? Do you really think I'm going to discuss (let alone happily) this with you, who doesn't even like or get along with her??!!! I shouldn't have said anything ..