View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34

Re: Do you still stay in touch with your university/college? - September 27th 2014, 09:25 PM

Hey Cara,

I have just finished university this summer, and it is difficult not seeing my friends anymore. They are such amazing people, especially because I never had many friends in high school.

I do keep in touch with them though. Since I have only finished this year, I can’t really say how often But every now and then I’ll drop them a line, and with Facebook it’s really easy to stay in touch and keep track of what everyone is doing. Me and my friends all plan to stay in touch and meet up, but as you said, it is difficult when they are now in other parts of the UK and also have other commitments in their lives. I’m lucky that one of my friends isn’t too far away, so I see her around once a month? I think for meeting up, you definitely need to stay in touch as it makes it easier to find a time when everyone is free.

It is definitely possible though! It it’s any comfort I have stayed in touch with my best friend from primary school for about 13 years? And I meet up with her every year, even though she spends most of her time in England, not Wales.

Hope I helped