View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Floof Offline
Feral Feline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Simon

Points: 5,732, Level: 11 Points: 5,732, Level: 11 Points: 5,732, Level: 11

Re: There's a guy at my school... - October 2nd 2014, 05:23 PM

Alright, so the guy kept sitting in my seat on art history so i get to keep sitting next to him! YAY!

Sorry for not checking back here a little while, math is REALLY hard :c

Today's PE was awesome! ;D On the warming up, i walked with him all the time (he's in good condition, but not perfect ;$ and i'm in okay condition but my endurance and tenacity is great so i just kept up with him (i felt like i was going to vomit my lungs out afterward, we had to run a 200m circle 15 times at 50 seconds per circle ;~; )

so we just chatted about some random stuff whilst running and then for some reason we magically paired up (or, at least, i just followed him and hoped he would notice me) and he just took a ball and said "where are we going to go?" (we were playing softball) and then the scumbag teacher made teams with 1 person of every pair so we were split up again :c

although he was the field party and i threw him my glove because i always grab the best glove and hes like small, i guess, so he ended up with a shitty one :3
when we switched field and hitting party, he threw me the glove again and it was amazing!!! i'm so happy right now yay

i bothered him over whatsapp too at school today, the convo went somewhat like this:

-during break at school-
me | c:
him| ?
me | i don't know, boredom :c
him| oh ok
-after school, i didnt recieve his message yet-
me | Sorry D;
me | i'm "kind of" bad at being human :c
him| of course not
me | yeah, no ;~;
him| No

and right now i've just been staring at it for a while and i want to say something but i just realised that i was playing attention whore right there and that probably annoyed the shit out of him and i'm scared that i ruined the little thing i got going ;~; what do i do ahh

Last edited by Floof; October 2nd 2014 at 05:23 PM. Reason: emoji