View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Allybaby785 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,510, Level: 10 Points: 5,510, Level: 10 Points: 5,510, Level: 10

Unhappy Is Blackout Drunk Sex Rape? - October 2nd 2014, 05:47 PM

I was at a wedding rehearsal drinking wine and sitting next to a guy in the wedding who I know I was flirting with. After that, I remember nothing except being so ill the next morning I thought I was dying.

There are now TWO guys claiming to have hooked up with me. I was also told I was drinking Maker's Mark straight from the bottle. I don't recall ANY of this. My mind from the evening is completely erased. Could this be due to trauma??

I remember nothing of the night and don't know anyone well-enough to ask what happened and expect a truthful answer. I do know that I can be extremely flirtatious when I drink ---it is possible I was consensual but it's also possible I was not. I don't have the faintest memory of the evening!!

I wonder also if I was drugged? It has now been 2 months so I guess it is past the time when I could find out for certain?

Is this rape or is there no way to know since my memory is completely blank from that evening?

I don't have anyone to talk to since I can't affirm or deny anything. I feel worthless and hate myself.

What am I to do?