View Single Post
  (#49 (permalink)) Old
ElectricWizard Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11

Re: My girlfriend self harms - October 4th 2014, 02:51 PM

Thank you both, I'm sorry for my bad English, I assure you I have better English than this, it's come to the point where I'm tired out by many sleepless nights and its caused my awareness to drop, and it's affecting my English because I'm that tired!

I was able to make a great morning for her despite our earlier talks, and she's getting a dress now for her birthday party rare occasion.

I don't know if I should of some how taken them from her, chasing her into the bathroom, cornering her, only to give her a hug and tell her 'you don't need them. Not now, not ever' pained me, because I just knew what it was without looking. Then, she tried to slip them into her pocket, but I caught her...I only delayed it, because later that night she cut, and told me to leave her alone, and then I felt useless, the next day, she was depressed and just wanted to cry...and I the school library, as she sat behind me with a group of friends, I writ to her, because I didn't know what to do.

Whether I took them away or not, she would be hurt.

She wanted me to take them away from her at one point, she wants to stop.

I'm so glad I have you guys, and the friends I have, your support is amazing.

She has found alternatives, like holding ice, cutting up paper, cold showers, exercise, but she rarely uses them.

The pictures I saw...I just want to see her now, I know she's having a good time, but those pictures make me want to be with her more. I want to hold her, protect her from all of the things I've already endured, I want to show her what this life has in store for her. I'll alway love her, no matter what.