View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59

Re: school counselor? - October 13th 2014, 01:01 AM

Hey,

I really do think that you should talk to your school counselor about this. First of all, they are unbiased, so it can be really useful to talk to someone one-on-one and know that you are in a judgement free zone. Secondly, they will be able to suggest some things you can do to cope with the things that are going on in your life, such as the stress and feeling empty inside. They will be able to give you suggestions to try and will be able to even give you activities to do to get yourself back on track. Besides all of that, it can just help a lot knowing you have someone to go to who you can let off steam to!

I think that it is worth it to talk to the guidance counselor because that way you will be able to work out your problems with someone unbiased and trained in helping. When I saw my guidance counselor she helped me see solutions I wouldn't have myself, and it was just nice knowing someone was on my side.

Best of luck!

-Dez

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive