View Single Post
  (#7592 (permalink)) Old
crotia Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 7,676, Level: 12 Points: 7,676, Level: 12 Points: 7,676, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 26th 2014, 10:09 AM

Hello dearest dutch teacher (and some others),
It's so nice you think I'm doing good because I have such a grate smile all the time.
remember that presentation I did great while I told you I was going to try but not sure of the outcome because I was falling apart inside. I just scratched and kept my act up. But hey as long as i smile I'm doing great right?
And sure as long as your eyes shine bright underneath a smiling mouth you doing just fine, nevermind that your eyes shine more bright because the light reflect unshed tears.
Sure I'm doing great when I'm loudly making jokes with friends. Nevermind that it is a desperate attempt to get myself out of feeling bad by doing stuff that should lift your mood and I laugh hard because I feel like I should be doing that at those times.
And sure if you see me walking around smiling and giggling over inside jokes I must be feeling great. No one even considers the possibility that I'm laughing about people around me being so blind and naive and being clueless and that my humor is just really dark.
So yes, you're right I'm laughing a lot and so I must be at a really good point in my life. Because how else could I always look so happy?

Helping others sometimes makes it easier to feel good about yourself and help yourself.

So PM me if You want.