Thread: Triggering (ED): pregnant or paranoid?
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: pregnant or paranoid? - October 29th 2014, 01:52 PM

Hey girl, welcome to TeenHelp! I do not think that you are being paranoid at all. That doesn't mean nothing is wrong, you could be not pregnant, but you aren't being unreasonably concerned by any extent of the imagination..

To be honest, I am not sure whether or not you just stop having your period OR if you stop ovulating. To me it makes sense that you stop ovulating because you would have to shed it at the end of the month if it isn't fertilized, but I guess your body could still release and egg and maybe when it comes out maybe it's not red, it could look like discharge, if your bulimic your body might just not produce the mucus and lining in the uterus only. But like I said, I don't fully know.

Any ways, if you believe you are at risk for pregnancy, you should get a home pregnancy test if it has been 2 weeks and see if you are in the clear or not. If you aren't pregnant, then you can carry on. Although I recommend getting birth control for the future. If you are pregnant, you have options and we'd be glad to discuss it with you.

Also, are you getting treatment for the bulimia? That is concerning for me, it can risk your health and I hope that you will talk to someone so you can be healthy.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.