View Single Post
  (#97 (permalink)) Old
ElectricWizard Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11 Points: 5,993, Level: 11

Re: My girlfriend self harms - October 30th 2014, 05:44 PM

I haven't smoked or cut for a couple of days, but I'm suspecting I'm Bipolar, I'm sorry this thread has sorta become about me. There are times where I can be sky high, and I feel nothing can stop me and I'll be the most talkative and hyper person on the planet, then something happens, big or small but I sink and I hit rock bottom, THE BOTTOM. And that's how I feel now, since Monday, Tuesday I hardly talked, because I had my phone taken from me, Wednesday, I was able to talk to her because my parents were out and today I was planning on seeing her and she said she couldn't leave the area for my place, so my supposed Bipolar disorder kicks in and I feel shitty now.

I just feel I've had enough

I wouldn't consider my self harm bad, it's not really self harm, I think it's my attempt at dying but it's put under the self harm label, they're suicide attempts, and my parents are the reason. They don't understand the importance of life. Emma means the world to me, despite all she puts me through. And without my phone, being unable to contact her in her hour of need, kills me. She's was triggered on Tuesday when we wasn't able to talk and in tears yesterday when we couldn't talk.

Ugh, I feel bad, I feel week, I can't help her, there's no helping her, but still I Carry on...