View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Its.Just.Angie Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Angie

Points: 10,038, Level: 14 Points: 10,038, Level: 14 Points: 10,038, Level: 14

Re: Anxiety and Drug Usage - November 5th 2014, 03:39 AM

hey

I had a similar reaction to pot... And I was acting really weird and stuff and I was really... Um agitated and then I feel into a really really low moods (depressed, anxious, angry, etc.) And it gotten worse the more I used weed. I found out it was because of the antidepressent (I taken Zoloft at the time) made it worse.. Like I was having good time being high and such, but after a while when I come down from the high... My mind was weird... I couldn't think straight, really bad thoughts/actions, and stuff... My doctor said it was the mix of the two. So right now I stay away from it and don't use it no more!!

So were you taking any medications of when you were using it? If so it could play a factor. It could also that your body reacts differently to weed! Cause most ppl will have different reacts to it cause all of our bodies are different one way or the other also how long didn this happen? If it was the first or first few times then your gonna have a lot of weird things.. Until your body learns how to adjust to it! Well the amount could affect it to? Well there many factors of how that could happen., but I hear these things happpen a lot so... I hoped I helped alittle, feel free to PM/VM me anytime.