View Single Post
  (#7621 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 8th 2014, 04:01 AM

- I wish I could stop thinking about you and just let myself be happy. I know that my regrets about us are holding me back. I don't deserve to blame myself like this.

- I haven't felt this way about anyone in a long time. It scares me because I don't trust it. I don't trust my ability to keep a level head and I am afraid that if I can't keep a level head this will all end horribly. So that's why I want to keep my distance. I'm not yet ready to accept the risk of losing someone. I know that's already a risk and a label doesn't change that, but it's like a child with a safety blanket: it doesn't really protect them from the dark, but it gives the illusion of safety. That's how I feel about the "g" word. If we don't say it nothing bad can happen. So please, let me have this for now. Let the fact that I love you be enough. Let's just grow how we grow. Hopefully I will figure things out as I learn to trust our relationship, and we can realize our full potential.

- Maybe it was my fault for informing you in the first place, but please don't push me to do something like that again. Yes, it's true that you have a say, but I need to be able to move things in my own time, even if it seems silly to you.