View Single Post
  (#7701 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 2nd 2014, 03:37 AM

- You made me almost cry, with how hard you were trying. Thank you for everything you do. I know I don't always agree, and I'm not always as grateful as I should be, but it doesn't go unnoticed. I hope that some day I do have the courage to say this to your face.

- Last night for the first time in seven months I really wanted you there. I'm beginning to think that it's going to take me a long time to come down from this.

- I know it's too late to tell you now, but what I really needed last night was for you to hold me and tell me that everything was going to be alright.

-Sometimes I freeze and I am not capable of advocating for myself like you want me to. In that moment I need you to assume control. I need you to tell me what course of action to take. You're smarter than me, you have more experience than me, and I trust your judgment. So please, next time take the wheel. Don't leave me to flounder about saying "I don't know" over and over. It frustrates me and you both.