View Single Post
  (#7716 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 6th 2014, 10:41 AM

- I'm embarrassed that I was blatantly flirting with you last night... I was gagging for the shift and I know things didn't work out between us (well, to be frank, only because you literally stopped texting back after we'd met up a few times and I never knew what I did) but I would have kissed you, no question. I really hope you were as drunk as me. And although I'm embarrassed, you did stay TWICE when I persuaded you and got another drink.... HAH.

-Oh Lord above I say some filthy things when I am drunk and horny. Agh. Although if you weren't 4000 miles away last night, the things I would have done to you..

-To all of you, seeing you guys made me so happy. I miss you every day. <3

-It's funny the difference in work when you're not around...the difference in ME. I don't feel like I'm having a constant panic attack and on the verge of tears and feeling awful and stupid and useless. I relax and I enjoy myself and I work better because of it. Fuck you. I'm so happy I'm not there today

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.