View Single Post
  (#430 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22

Re: What are you thinking? - December 12th 2014, 05:37 AM

Cake. Message too short?! I wasn't thinking of anything else though! Thought. I am white! I am a fuckin bum! I do live in a trailer with my mom! And my boy Future- Oh Goddammit, why am I writing this, nobody on here has seen 8 Mile, they'll think I'm white and a bum, and live in a trailer with my mom! No wait, I am white. Well shit, I can't let people think I'm a bum, I should write something to indicate otherwise! I'm not white, I'm not a fucking bum, and I don't live in a trailer with my mom! Ha. There. Wait, shit I am white, sorry folks. I think Asian girls are pretty. But I doubt they like cake... Maybe rice cakes! Oh Goddammit self, seriously? Did you seriously just think that? Hey guys, not racist, don't get confused. Cakes! Everybody loves cakes! Cakes have layers! I DONT CARE what everyone likes! Ogres... are not... like CAKES.
Uh... 5 more minutes of unadulterated MWF thinking. I apologize to any Asians, American or otherwise, who may have thought this to be somewhat offensive or demeaning in any way. And to anyone I unintentionally plagiarized... Marshall Mathers, Shrek, and Donkey, you have a far less sincere (but still somewhat meaningful) apology.